Our Montreal office is growing at a rapid pace! We are looking for a resourceful HR Generalist, who would be responsible for building and maintaining our Montreal office’s HR department. The ideal candidate would have experience in recruitment, managing HR administrative tasks, and would thrive in a start-up environment. This candidate will be reporting to the Studio Director.
- Performing full-cycle recruitment for all open positions in Montreal office.
- Building and maintaining a pool- of- candidates for frequently positions.
- Attending recruitment events and job fairs.
- Managing and coordinating the entire HR process, including contracting, on-boarding, off-boarding, conducting evaluations, and employee relations.
- HR administration (contracts, terminations, helping with visa process for foreign nationals).
- Creating and implementing various HR policies and procedures in compliance with Quebec law.
- Preparing the bi-weekly payroll; keeping track of employee attendance and vacations.
- Managing insurance benefit programs for the employees.
- Building and maintain a friendly and inclusive culture in the office including organizing team-building activities and other office events.
- Office administration and management.