As Altagram’s Localization Production Manager (m/f/d) you will handle the day-to-day running and overall supervisory responsibility for the company’s localization production department. As a forward-thinking person, you will execute strategies and initiate your own, and closely collaborate with other departments’ managers and studio directors. Through excellent communication and organization, you will ensure that internal localization workflows and processes are optimized and documented. You will receive reports from middle managers of the respective sub-teams and report directly to Altagram's CEO/COO and the Management Team.
- Supervise the company’s Production Team with the support of specialized middle managers (Project Management Lead, Coordination Lead, Editor Lead, Linguistic Account Lead, Vendor Manager Lead), whom you will manage directly.
- Regularly analyze and report team KPIs and production data (utilization of internal team, profit margins, etc.) to Management and share relevant information with the Production Team.
- Set goals and financial targets for the project management team with the support of management.
- Identify team needs and create development plans accordingly.
- Conduct regular team meetings and 1:1s with the middle managers, establishing goals and objectives.
- Evaluate performance of team members and provide feedback; assist HR in evaluations and update management about team performance.
- Monitor project schedules and balance workload, making sure that tasks are handled efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Support the recruitment of new team members.
- Collaborate with and support production teams across Altagram offices, ensuring effective communication and teamwork, as well as interfacing with other departments as needed.
- Structure and coordinate workflows between Localization Production, QA, Audio, Marketing, and BD departments, alongside respective department heads.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and assist in resolving, and avoiding, client escalations.