We are currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager (Internship) (m/f/d) to join our dynamic team of gaming localization experts in the heart of Berlin. As an Assistant Project Manager (Internship), you will be responsible for managing the localization of video game titles from our prestigious clients while collaborating with all relevant in-house teams (translation, engineering, LQA, audio) to ensure the highest standard of localization quality.
- Handling metadata requests independently, ideally in direct contact with the client.
- Quote creation in plunet.
- Monthly financial summary preparation (plunet/ excel).
- Documentation (OneNote, workflows, processes).
- Support with memoQ imports/ file handling, request creation and kick-offs.
- Internal communication with all departments involved.