Ready to level up?
Calling all gamers, geeks, and nerds! Have you always dreamt of turning your biggest passion into a career? Then come work for one of the world’s top employers in the video game localization industry! Our work in translation, voice over, QA and culturalization ensures that players around the world get to play their favorite games from all over the world in their native language. With over two decades of experience and over 5,500 titles in our portfolio, there’s only one question left to ask: are you ready to join the team?
We are currently looking for a full-time German Editor (m/f/d) for an in-house position in our Berlin office. The successful candidate will be in charge of translating or reviewing translations of video game titles from English, while adhering to production schedules and quality standards. The Editor will work on various projects for all platforms, including titles from very prestigious clients, along with an in-house team of Translators and Coordinators.Responsibilities.
- Translating, editing, and proofreading of video game related content
- Creating and updating guides, databases, and terminology lists
- Providing support in LQA feedback rounds
- Controlling quality as well as compliance with guidelines and reference material
- Providing input and feedback for the continuous improvement of processes
- Training internal translators on processes and localization best practices
We at Altagram understand that our product is only as good as our employees feel working here, and that’s why it’s so important for us to make our workplace as engaging and comfortable as possible. Here are some of the perks you can look forward to when joining our team.
By gamers, for gamers
- Get a close look into the game localization industry with experienced colleagues by your side.
- Choose your own adventure: whether you prefer going solo by working from home or having the support of your teammates around at the office, it’s up to you.
- Flexible hours.
- Watch your career progress along with our company.
- Be a respected member of a team – your thoughts, opinions and feelings matter to us.
- An inclusive environment, where everyone is valued.
- Space for your four-legged-friends
- Team breakfasts and regularly stocked drinks.
- Lots of gaming.
- Level up with our various sponsored workshops and masterclasses.
- A main base made for protagonists – a beautiful office in Berlin’s scenic Treptower Park.
- A luscious garden in which you can work outside, stroll around, enjoy a BBQ or enjoy outdoor activities with your colleagues.
At Altagram, we are all nerds, and enthusiastic ones at that! That’s why developers love working with us; a passion-driven eye for detail and a lot of love for cultural accuracy. To keep up with this standard, we rely on the best and brightest talents in the business, from budding beginners to seasoned professionals.
Being part of the Altagram Clan comes with a dynamic working pace, forward thinking approaches and most importantly, being part of a family. Whether you’re new in the game or not, there’s always something new to learn from the array of talented people working with us. When our senior experts aren’t teaching you the ins and outs of our work, why not join us for a round of Friday after work beers or our weekly company breakfasts! Games are for everyone
As rapidly as the gaming community is progressing, we are too. Working at Altagram means acceptance, regardless of your identity or background. We love seeing our employees be their true selves and putting their authenticity into their work. We don’t only work with diversity, we celebrate it. Our Berlin team alone consists of over 20 nationalities! No matter what community you are a part of, you can be sure to feel right at home with us.
We look forward to your application!
We are a global multilingual game localization and audio production agency with offices in Berlin, Germany, Seoul, South Korea and Montreal, Canada. We are a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry. With more than 5,500 game titles localized, we are a reliable partner to bring games to a worldwide audience.
We devise personalized and effective solutions for our clients’ needs in over 50 languages, guaranteeing the highest quality localization each and every time. We are grateful to be able to work with top video game developers and publishers who together represent 60% of the growth seen in our industry in 2020.